UGC-NET Coaching in Chandigarh | Gyan Sagar Institue
UGC-NET Coaching in Chandigarh – Gyan Sagar Institute, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. We are Offer UGC-NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Expert faculties help to become master of a particular subject and become eligible for lectureship and make their future secure. More focus is on quality. The faculty is well qualified, highly instructive and interactive. The shared efforts of our Gyan Sagar Institute team present the most excellent methods for students to do their UGC-NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh. They try to equip the students with ability and skill so that the candidates can overcome all the difficulties to get a real job.
Gyan Sagar Institute is considered as the Best UGC-NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh Sector-34/A. We not only focus on theory but also on practical knowledge. The main focus is on quality. Highly experienced faculty is available for guiding students on how to go for the exam. Mock tests are conducted on a regular basis. Our Endeavor to present the best to our students with respect to the transforming system of examinations is greatly appreciated by the students. For the year 2020, UGC NET Entrance Exam will be conducted only one time in a year. Aspirant can read this commentary further for getting in order about UGC NET 2020 including Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, etc.
UGC-NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh
After qualifying the UGC-NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh, one can apply for posts of Assistant Professor in colleges or universities all over India. Also if one qualifies J.R.F., he is eligible to pursue research and apply for the post of JRF in higher-level educational institutions. Moreover, it helps if one wants to pursue a Ph.D. from a recognized institution with a minimum fellowship of 25,000/- Month for starting two years than 30,000/- Month for the next 3 years.
Clearing UGC Exam is a wish of almost every student who wants to pursue their career in Teaching or lectureship. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is a statutory body set up by the Indian Union government in accordance to the UGC Act 1956 under Ministry of Human Resource Development and is charged with coordination, determination, and maintenance of standards of higher education. It provides recognition to universities in India and disburses funds to such recognized universities and colleges. Prof. Ved Prakash is the incumbent Chairman of UGC, India.
UGC-NET Entrance Exam – 2020
CBSE holds the NET on behalf of UGC. Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for UGC NET. CBSE UGC NET determines the eligibility of Indian candidates for Assistant Professor or JRF & Assistant Professor both. JRF awardees will be eligible to pursue research in their postgraduate subject from IITs or other national organization. Such candidates are also eligible for the post of Assistant lecturer in Indian colleges/Universities.
We Provide UGC-NET following Subjects:-
- Computer Science
- Political Science
UGC-NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh:-
If you want to clear UGC NET Computer Science and need good guidance, then Join Gyan Sagar Institute Provide UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh. Now a day’s many Corporate companies are opting NET cleared candidates for their vacancies or positions. Our expertise on the matter has brought us the title of the UGC NET Computer Science Coaching Center in Chandigarh. There are many methods for this good study material and good coaching institutes like Gyan Sagar Institute which provides the Best UGC NET Coaching Computer Science in Chandigarh with good study material and expert Faculty.
UGC-NET Commerce Coaching in Chandigarh:-
Gyan Sagar Institute provides UGC NET Commerce Coaching in Chandigarh. After clearing UGC NET Commerce candidate is eligible for pursuing PhD. in this particular field. UGC NET Scores are the important criterion to take admission for JRF-SRF or apply for Lectureship Jobs at different universities and colleges of India. But the career options are not limited to JRF and Assistant Professor only. There is a number of career destinations for the UGC NET Qualified candidates.
UGC-NET Education Coaching in Chandigarh:-
Gyan Sagar Institute provides UGC-NET Education Coaching in Chandigarh. UGC NET Exam is conducted for selecting candidates to fellowship and lectureship. As you have crossed 28 years, you can’t apply for a fellowship. But you can join as lecturer in government colleges. This position offers an attractive salary package and other benefits. You can earn a basic salary of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Teaching Methodology in UGC-NET Exam:-
Once the syllabus of a specific subject is complete, revision of that topic is done to make it sure that the student is fully confident for the exam and during the exam so that he can perform efficiently.
- Our unique testing scheme designed according to the latest developments in respective subjects. Moreover, we put a prime emphasis on time management skills, as many subjects have vast syllabus and students are left with limited time for the preparation of the exam. Our teaching methodology strictly focuses on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam such as lack of proper study material, ignorance of crucial aspects, inadequate Test practices and lengthy syllabus.
- For CBSE UGC NET subjects, daily 3-hour class is conducted. One hour for Paper-1, which is common for all students, and two hour class for a specific subject. After the completion of the topic, practise worksheet is solved. Regular weekly tests help to evaluate and improve the preparation for the exam.
- Difficult topics are covered multiple times before taking the CBSE UGC NET Exam so that student do not loose marks in these areas. Difficult topics are the difference-making part of the exam between an average student and well-prepared student.
UGC-NET History Coaching in Chandigarh:-
Gyan Sagar Institute Offer UGC NET History Coaching in Chandigarh. After qualifying, one can apply for posts of assistant professor in higher-level educational institutions. If one qualifies JRF, one is eligible to pursue research and apply for the post of JRF in higher-level educational institutions.
UGC-NET Economics Coaching in Chandigarh:-
Gyan Sagar Institute has given excellent results in UGC NET Economics Coaching in Chandigarh. Teaching is a great profession and more people are now realizing it. Lakhs of aspirants sit for the NET exam every year and only a few of them are able to clear it. Candidates can enrol in PhD also.
UGC-NET Exam Pattern:-
|PAPER||TOTAL MARKS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||DURATION|
|Paper(I)||100||50 All Questions Compulsory||1 Hrs.(9:30AM to 10:30AM)|
|Paper(II)||200||100 All Questions Compulsory||2 Hrs.(11:00AM to 1:00PM)|
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 MCQ type required questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the applicant. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, divergent thinking, comprehension and general awareness of the candidate
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 MCQ type required questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the applicant.
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Notification||4 February 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1-30 March 2019|
|Availability of UGC NET Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Date||20-28 June 2019|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet||July 2019|
|Result Declaration||15 July 2019|
- Students should have a Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution of India.
- He/ she should have a minimum aggregate of 55% Marks. However, a candidate belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) should have a minimum score of 50% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks is given to the candidates who have qualified their Masters by 19-09-1991.
- Students who are appearing in their final year exams are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit for UGC-NET Exam Preparation:-
- (JRF) Junior Research Fellowship – Students should not be more than 30 Years of age.
- Assistant Professor: – No upper age limit to be valid for the post of Assistant professor.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit –
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD) will be given relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- The candidates with Master degree will be given 3 years age relaxation in the JRF Exam.
- Candidates who have research experience will also be given suitable relaxation in the age limit.
How to Apply Online form for UGC-NET Exam 2020
- Candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2020 Entrance Exam online.
- They can visit this https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Public/View.aspx?page=79 of the UGC and CBSE NET to fill the application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form, upload the photograph and signature and finally pay the requisite application fees.
- After making payment of the application fees, the candidates should download the fee confirmation page for future references. The confirmation receipt should not be sent to the test conducting authority CBSE, rather it should be kept by the applicant.
Examination Fee Details:-
- General – 800/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender – 200/-
Some Important Instructions for Filling OMR Sheets
- The answer once marked is not liable to be changed. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the answer sheet, his/her answer sheet will be rejected
- A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner. So, the circle should be properly darkened.
- Do not fold the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on it
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed.
- Use of eraser or white/correction fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation
UGC-NET Exam Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for UGC NET Entrance Exam 2020 is the subject opted at the time of listing. A brief about both the papers are:
- Paper I: – Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, Divergent Thinking and General Awareness of the Candidate.
Paper-II:- This will be based on the subject selected by the students. and All questions are Compulsory in Paper-II.
Why Choose Us Gyan Sagar Institute?
- The tag line” Come to Learn, Leave to Achieve”.
- We provide you with the well qualified and experienced faculty.
- 100% Success Results.
- Helps students to improve each and every subject.
- Revised study material with the latest pattern and latest syllabus.
- Weekly test based on the latest test pattern and syllabus.
- The facility of weekend batches and late evening batches.
- Spacious classrooms with good infrastructure.
- Hostel/PG Facility is also available at a reasonable price, so if students require any hostel we can provide that.
- Doubt sessions every weekend.
Contact Us :
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh-160022
Call Us: 8146902672 |7307861122
Website: Best UGC-NET Coaching in Chandigarh