RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh
RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh – Gyan Sagar Institute is the RIMC Coaching Center in Chandigarh for RIMC Entrance Exam at Sector-34/A. Best RIMC Coaching Center in Chandigarh by Gyan Sagar Institute. We are imparting excellent education to the students of various entrance examinations. Gyan Sagar Institute offers the Best RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh. We have a team of Teachers to impart interview training. The faculty regularly updates the changes that are included in the RIMC Entrance Exam. Gyan Sagar Institute offers RIMC Written Exam Coaching Classes at Chandigarh. The RIMC classes at our Institute in Chandigarh are provided by extremely qualified and immensely skilled staff. The standards of quality followed by RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh make sure that every student who opts to learn from us feels Confidant and fully ready for the test.
RIMC Coaching Center in Chandigarh
The RIMC was established in 1922 by the British Empire for training Native Indian Cadets for an entry into the Royal Military Academy. The Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is a public school for boys situated in Dehradun. RIMC is a feeder institution for the National Defence Academy, Indian Naval Academy and subsequently the Indian Armed Forces. The college is administered by the Union Ministry of Defence, through the Directorate General of Military Training, Army.
RIMC is perhaps the only institution in the country where exams for Class X and XII are conducted twice a year, in May and November. The RIMC enjoys a great Tradition as a feeder institution for the National Defence Academy and subsequently the Indian Armed Forces. Rimcollians, the name by which the Alumni of the RIMC are usually denoted, have gone on to hold the highest rank Officers in Army, Navy and Air Force of India.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh also offers a unique Foundation Programme that focuses on strengthening the student’s conceptual clarity of the fundamentals in Mathematics, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Reasoning and English. Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh was established with the objective of imparting excellent education to the students of various Entrance Exam we conduct All RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh from April – June and in October to December. Only 20 students per batch are allowed.
Selection Procedure for RIMC Exam:-
- RIMC entrance examination is only for male applicants. The minimum age to apply for RIMC admission is 11.5 years and maximum age should be 13 years as on the date of the entrance examination.
- The students should have passed 7th standard from any recognized School at the time of admission.
- There are 3 Stages to RIMC admission procedure –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
After the Selection, the next step is a personal interview and the medical test.
The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a medical examination at the selected Military Hospitals. The final selection is based on that examination.
RIMC Eligibility Criteria:-
RIMC AGE CRITERIA FOR JANUARY 2022 TERM
Student Date of birth between 1 January 2009 – 1 July 2010
- Candidate should be between 11 and half years and 13 years of age.
- Only boys Candidates apply.
- Admissions will be done for a standard which is equivalent to class 8th.
- Candidate should be in studying in class 7th or passed 7th standard
- Candidate should be medically fit according to the medical standards of the organization.
RIMC Entrance Exam Pattern:-
The RIMC (Rashtriya Indian Military College) Exam will have 2 sections –
Oral (Viva Voice).
Written Examination comprises of test papers in Mathematics, English and General Knowledge
Minimum 50% Marks in each subject is compulsory to qualify the examination:
- Marks allotted to English are 125 marks
- Math’s is 200 marks
- GK is 75 marks.
- 50 marks for Viva Voice.
Vacancy Details of RIMC Written Exam:-
One vacancy for the per state is reserved for Candidates. States with huge population like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal have 2 vacancies. In case, if a candidate does not join RIMC, reserve Candidates will join.
7th Class is the minimum requirement. The candidates should be studying in class 7th in a recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC. They should also be medically fit for entry to the College, in accordance with the Medical Standards Prescribed.
For admission into the College, candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Examination held two times a year. The general standard of questions in the entrance examination is of class 8th.
Examination Detail for admission in RIMC for the term JAN 2022
|NOTIFICATION DATE||15th Jan 2021|
|START APPLICATION DATE||03 JAN 2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||31 MARCH 2021|
|Date of 8th Class Admission Test||05 JUNE 2021|
|Date of Interview for Qualified Candidates||06 OCT 2021|
RIMC Written Exam Process:
RIMC WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN
Step 1: Written Examination
- The written examination will consist of 3 subjects in 2 papers .i.e. English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- English paper 125 marks.
- Mathematics 200 marks.
- General Knowledge 75 marks.
- TOTAL 400 MARKS
- The student has to achieve a minimum of 50% marks to qualify the RIMC Exam.
Step 2: Interview
- Selected Students would go for the interview.
- Students have to obtain minimum 50% marks in Interview to qualify.
- The State would provide the Location of the Interview.
Step 3: Medical Test
- After the Written Exam and Interview, their’s only medical test left. Candidates clearing that would proceed to RIMC.
- The Test would take place in the Military Hospital.
RIMC Application Fees 2021-22
- General candidates – Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST candidates – Rs.555/-
- DD in the favour of “COMMANDANT RIMC DEHRADUN”, BRANCH SBI TEL BHAWAN, DEHRADUN BANK CODE 01576, UTTARAKHAND”.
- There is no Refund.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute?
- We make learning interesting
- We provide you with the best faculty in the city.
- Dedicated and goal-oriented teaching.
- Expert trainers for each subject.
- Revised study material with the latest pattern and latest syllabus.
- Regular mock tests to keep a check on the student’s performance.
- The facility of weekend batches and late classes to focus attention on week students.
- Good environment and spacious infrastructure.
- Hostel and P.G Facility are also available at a reasonable price.
- Timely completion of the syllabus in an apt manner.
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Visit Website: RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh