PU LLB Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
PU LLB Coaching Institute in Chandigarh – Gyan Sagar Institute is one of the PU LLB Coaching Center in Chandigarh. We are helping a candidate to fulfil his/her dream of clearing law entrance exam. Gyan Sagar Institute has given good results in law exams. Gyan Sagar Institute helps students to get admission in reputed law colleges by providing qualitative education. All faculty members are experienced and have good knowledge of their respective subjects. Full Study material is according to the current pattern and needs of the students. Doubt sessions and extra classes are also available on weekends. For those who are not able to attend regular classes can join the weekend batch and prepare for the law entrance exam in Chandigarh.
PU LLB Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute has been recognized as the Best PU LLB Coaching Center in Chandigarh region. The reason for this acclamation is its focus on the quality of everything it provides, be it the faculty or the study material, every aspect of coaching is delivered of the best standard. Gyan Sagar Institute has been for over a year trying to help students in their efforts towards it. The Institute provides Best PU LLB Coaching in Chandigarh to aspirant law students to let them realize their dream. The Institute takes care of each and every aspect of the training. From Initial, the teaching of the subjects to prepare the students for a further level of studies.
Punjab University BA LLB Entrance Exam:
PU BA LLB is conducted for admissions to a five-year integrated law programme offered at 3 centres of Punjab University. All these four law centres of PU will combinedly offer more than 350 seats in UG law programs namely BA LLB and B.Com LLB.
PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria – 2021
- Educational Qualification – Candidates who have passed senior secondary (10 + 2) from CBSE board or any other recognized board equivalent to CBSE will be eligible for PU BA LLB 2021, provided he/she has secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (Class – 12).
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST) will have to secure at least 45% marks in their class 12 exam.
- Candidates who are going to appear in their board exams in March – April 2021 will also be considered eligible. Such candidates will have to produce documents related to the qualifying exam at the time of admission, failing which, their candidature for admission will be cancelled. Moreover, if such candidates do not secure the minimum aggregate marks in the qualifying exam, the conducting body will cancel their candidature for further admission process.
- Age limit – There is no age bar for appearing in PU BA LLB entrance test
PU LLB Exam Pattern:
PU LLB Exam pattern – 2021 – Topic wise marks distribution
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60|
|Aptitude for Law||20|
Negative marking .25 for each wrong answer
PU 3 year law entrance exam.
Punjab University LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus:-
PU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus
- English Language : – It covers topics like Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences , Active/Passive Voice of Verbs , Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts , Shuffling of Sentences in a passage , Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
- General Knowledge and current Affairs :- Static GK on topic of History, Culture, Science, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research. At the same time, it will also test the candidate’s knowledge about national and international current affairs and also matters that occur in everyday life.
- Elementary Mathematics :- The topics would involve Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentage, Ratio, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership, Time and Distance, School Algebra, Trigonometric ratio, Heights and distances, Histogram, etc
- Logical Reasoning :- Syllogism, Logical sequences, Analogies, Blood relation, etc.
- Legal Aptitude :- This section will check the applicants’ knowledge “how the legal propositions work”. The questions consist of -legal propositions/principles add facts. The main purpose of this section is to check the applicants understanding towards law, research aptitude & problem solving ability even if the outcome may be unacceptable for any reason.
It also tests the candidate’s knowledge on subjects like- Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Law of Torts, Indian Contract Act, Family Law and Legal Misc. (Intellectual Property Rights, Labour Laws, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for PU LLB are as follows:
- Students who have cleared/ appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of the Punjab University are eligible for admission. General category candidates must obtain 45% aggregate marks and SC/ ST/ OB category candidate must secure 40% marks
- Those who have obtained Master’s degree in any subject from Punjab University is also eligible
- Master’s degree from any other university recognized as equivalent to corresponding post-graduate degree of Punjab University
- Students who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/ post graduation through Open University system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for admission in LLB course
- Those applicants who are living abroad at the time of entrance test will be exempted from the test.
Why to Join Gyan Sagar institute for PU LLB Coaching in Chandigarh:
- Good quality education according to current pattern.
- good quality education
- experienced faculty
- Free demo classes
- revised study material
- good infrastructure.
- proper doubt session and extra classes.
- weekend batch.
SCO :118-120, 3rd Floor, Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Now : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Website : PU LLB Coaching in Chandigarh