IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
IMU CET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh by Gyan Sagar Institute provides the best coaching institute for IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh. Our expertise on the subject will let you succeed with flying colours in the field. From thorough covering of the syllabus to preparing for final interviews, we take care of all the ins and outs of the programme. IMU CET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh provides the best education possible to there students.
IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh. In recent years, the Maritime Industry has made rapid progressions. Private interest in this field has to lead it to develop as a dedicated field of study. A job in Marine Industry is high earning and provides the candidate with a bounty of incentives. Well, no doubt about it being such a coveted career path. Every year, a number of candidates sit for IMU exam to get into the top Naval institutes of the country, but only a handful of them pass through it. This is because this field of study demands excellence on part of the candidates and only a few of them are able to lay their hands on it. Best IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
This has made proper guidance, requisite to crack the IMU CET Exam. Over the years, many institutes have been established, to provide coaching to aspiring naval students. In this field, Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh has secured a recognized position for itself as the best Maritime Coaching Institute in the North. From Initial level training to preparing the candidates for high-level Interviews, our Institute covers the entire module of Coaching. We are sure of our coaching and the tangible results speak of that.
About Us for IMU CET Exam
The Maritime industry was headed towards development, this made it necessary to establish a centrally controlled body for it. This paved way for the establishment of Indian Maritime University in 2008. The university is headquartered in Chennai and conducts an annual exam CET for admission to its seven premier government institutions:
- National Maritime Academy, Chennai
- T S Chanakya, Mumbai
- Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Marine Engineering Research Institute, Mumbai
- Marine Engineering Research Institute, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Port Management, Kolkata
- National Ship Design & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam
IMU CET Courses Offered:
Indian Maritime University presently offers Diploma, Degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Post Graduate Degree courses in Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Ship Building & Repair, Maritime Management, Doctoral Programmes and Post Sea Courses.
IMU CET Entrance Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Various Programmes of Indian Maritime University:
- 2-Year M.Tech in Marine Technology and Management, M.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, M.Tech in Dredging and Harbour Engineering- A B.Tech degree in Marine Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture.
- 2-Year M.Sc degree in Commercial Shipping and Logistics- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
- The 2-Year MBA degree with specialization options in International Transportation and Logistics Management and Port & Shipping Management -A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- 3-Year BBA in Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce – Candidate should have passed 12th class with a minimum 50% marks.
- 4-Year B.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering – Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 60% in PCM.
- 3- Year B.Sc – Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 50% in PCM.
- 1-Year DNS Course – Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 60% in PCM.
Age Criteria for Undergraduate course:
- Minimum age 17 years
- Maximum age is 25 years
Candidates seeking admission in DNS course must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines.
IMU CET Written Exam Patterns:
- Number of objective type questions- 200
- Duration- 3 hours
IMU CET Exam Subjects:
Note: The syllabus of all the subjects is fixed till 12th class level from any recognized education board.
IMU CET Entrance Exam Syllabus:-
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
- Chemistry of Non-metals-II
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles
- The Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry In Action
- Environmental Chemistry
Why Choose Us Gyan Sagar Institute?
- We outline each exercise in detail and walk you through the ins and outs of your training, week by week.
- Preparing them for a confident performance through the sponsorship interviews.
- Preparing Weekly Mock Test for the students to let them work on their weaknesses.
- Special doubt sessions and weekend batches for focused attention on weak students.
- Weekly Interview Rehearsals to train them to crack the higher levels of the entrance.
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh-160022
Call Us : 81469-02672,73078-61122
Visit Website: IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh