HPTET Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been providing relevant guidance to aspiring teachers for over seven years. The institute takes pride in stating that it has been able to deliver a 90% success rate. It is perhaps, the Best HPTET Coaching institute in Chandigarh for Himachal students.
The Institute is believed to be the Best HPTET Coaching institute in Chandigarh for its erudite faculty members and effective teaching pattern. In its seven years of service, the Institute has delivered high success results. The Institute’s goal-oriented approach is what makes it the best in the field.
The future of our young students is in the hands of the teachers. These teachers are trusted with the development and growth of our coming generations. This makes it necessary to test the capacity of these teachers if they are able to be assigned to these major responsibility. For that purpose, the State governments conduct a general eligibility test to let only the best of the talents in.
The entrance test is different for each state and this exam is not an easy task to get through. It needs a thorough basic knowledge on each and every subject and hence it becomes necessary to revise your primary and secondary education to prepare for the test.
The education Board considers it viable to make recruitments for this job of the teachers in the best of their capacity. The Teachers are, therefore, supposed to pass the eligibility criteria and clear the minimum intelligence test to prove their aptness for the profile. For Himachal region, the Himachal Education Board conducts this eligibility test which is named as Himachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HPTET).
Best HPTET Coaching in Chandigarh
Level- State Level
Conducting Body- Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
The teachers qualifying this exam are considered eligible for the final interview, where they are finally recruited as per their performance.
Note: The eligibility and the syllabus for the exam are set by NCTE, National Council for Teachers Education and it has got the right to make revisions to it time to time.
Age- The minimum age is 21 years but there is no maximum age limit.
The exam is conducted on two levels and the educational eligibility and exam pattern is different for both the levels.
Level I- For aspiring teachers of class I to V, Primary Stage
- Candidates should have passed higher education with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Secondary education with 45% marks.
- Passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Level II- For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII, Elementary Stage
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Graduation passed with 45% marks or appearing in the first year of B.ED.
|Online Start||24 may 2021|
|Last Date||13 June 2021|
|Fee Last Date||14 to 18 June 2021|
|Application Form Correction||19 to 21 June 2021|
|Admit Card||4 to 10 days before exam|
|Exam Date||4 July to 18 July 2021|
Exam Pattern for HPTET Entrance Exam
Paper I: For aspiring teachers of class I to V
- The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided into 5 sections carrying equal weighting.
- The five sections would be Language I, Language II, Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
Paper-II: For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII.
- The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided into 4 sections.
The respective weight of each section would be:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Marks|
|The language I||30 Marks|
|Language II||30 Marks|
|Mathematics and Sciences||60 Marks|
|Social Sciences||60 Marks|
Note: – Mathematics and Sciences and Social Sciences would be choices and only one of both the sections is to be attempted.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute?
- The syllabus moves not according to the trainers but as per the needs of each candidate to make learning an exclusive experience for them.
- We keep a check on each and every candidate’s performance by the means of regular mock tests and tend to free them of all the doubts and queries by the means of weekly doubt sessions
- Our extensive training programme is sure to cover all the requisites of the syllabus and impart you the confidence to appear for the exam.
- Dedicated faculty, who not only teaches you but makes efforts on their part to lead you towards your way to success.
- The highest success rate in the vicinity.
Call Us : 7307861122,8146902672