CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute. Common-Law Entrance Test is an aptitude test for all law aspiring students. Gyan Sagar Institute has the Best Faculty to provide the CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh and give appropriate directions to the students. We have a well-maintained time-table for all the CLAT Written Exam. CLAT exam contains Reasoning, LAW, Quant, English and General Knowledge. We have relevant study material for all those subjects of CLAT Exam. Gyan Sagar Institute is known for quality teaching at Chandigarh. It is magnificent to all students because of our results, faculty and study material. It keeps the students updated with the latest provisions to keep them ahead of their competitors.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been the best name in this arena for CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. The Institute has been a constant aid and support for the students in Chandigarh from last 5 years for CLAT Entrance Exam. It has been played an active role in admissions of students in various elite institutions. It has keenly turned dreams of various law students into a reality. Gyan Sagar Institute Guidance the Best CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
Best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the most coveted of all the law entrances in India after Class XII. CLAT journey started in 2008 and today more than 55,000 students write the entrance every year. The CLAT exam is conducted every year to select students for 22 National Law Universities in India, other than National Law University-Delhi, which has their own process to select the students.
CLAT is held by the Consortium of National Law Universities headed by NLSIU. The exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the second week of May. The exam is held for admissions in UG and PG programs offered by the National Law Universities.
The matter drew national attention when a Public Interest Litigation was filed by Varun Bhagat against the Union of India and various National Law Universities in the Supreme Court of India in 2006.
The Supreme Court of India mandated a common entrance exam for the then existent National Law Schools, and this judgement found animation in the form of the Common Law Entrance Exam or CLAT. Since then almost all National Law Schools, the notable exception being National Law University Delhi, admit students on their CLAT scores.
About Us CLAT Entrance Exam:-
Common-Law Admission Test is the first step for the students who want to pursue their career in law and justice. The performance of the students in this entrance test is the criteria to judge their eligibility for admission in top law Universities of the country.
CLAT is a centralized entrance test for admission in Top 18 Law Universities of the country. The result of the entrance exam makes the students eligible to apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in these Universities. This annual test is conducted by all of these Universities on a rotational basis. These 18 participating NLUs are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- (NLUO) National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- (NUSRL) National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
- (NLUJAA) National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Why Need CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
CLAT Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh by Gyan Sagar Institute
Common-Law Entrance Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to National Law Universities in India. The Test is taken after the higher secondary examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrate under graduation programmers in law and after graduation in law for master of law (LLM) Programmers conducted by these universities.
CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh, though is counted among the toughest entrances to crack in India. This requires vast knowledge on part of students to get through it.
Hard work supported with correct coaching and guidance only can let the students score a good number in CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Gyan Sagar Institute has been working for 7 years to help students in their efforts towards it. The Institute provides CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh to aspirant law students to let them realize their dream.
Proper coaching, with focus on all the areas of knowledge like Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning is required to get a considerable score in CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh.
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
CLAT is a test of one’s aptitude and reasoning abilities. It comprises of five sections namely: Verbal Ability, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude. Each question carries 1 mark and for every incorrect attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
CLAT Exam Pattern
|Topic||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer|
CLAT 2021 Educational Qualification:
Any candidate who has completed 10+2 or equivalent examination is eligible to apply for CLAT 2021 Exam. Minimum marks required for different categories are listed below:
- 45% marks for General/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Specially abled persons categories
- 40% marks for Scheduled Class (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories
Note: Candidates appearing for their Class 12th examination in March/ April 2021 are also eligible for CLAT 2021 Exam. Such candidates need to give evidence of passing their Class 12th exam at the time of admission. Candidates who fail to fulfil this will lose their right for admission through CLAT exam.
CLAT 2021 Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2021 Exam.
Other Renowned Institutions in North for Law Courses:
- Delhi University:- DU conducts an All India Entrance exam for admission in LLB and LLM course.
- Panjab University:- PU CET is conducted every year in June for admission in B.A./B.Com-LL.B (Hons) 5 Years Integrated Course.
- National Law University:- NLU, Delhi conducts AILET for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate law courses.
Why Join Gyan Sagar Institute?
- Good quality education according to the current pattern.
- good quality education
- experienced faculty
- Free demo classes
- revised study material
- good infrastructure.
- proper doubt session and extra classes.
- weekend batch.
SCO : 118-120, 3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call : 7307861122 | 8146902672