UGC-NET stands for University Grant Commission- National Entrance Test. This is an exam conducted by UGC which is held twice a year. The first time it usually takes place in June and the second exam is conducted in December by the Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of UGC. The UGC-NET exam is the mandatory criteria required for pursuing higher order research in University departments or Institutes of National Importance or National Laboratories.
Students who qualify UGC-NET Exam are either awarded a JRF or Lectureship on clearing the NET exam. Students who clear the NET JRF are also eligible for lectureship. Moreover, JRF qualification is considered deemed as one of the prestigious achievements among students and the qualified students receive a monthly stipend of 25,000 p.m. for two years.
Gyan Sagar Institute provides UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh. Gyan Sagar Institute is the Best UGC NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Due to its Learning environment and Highly Qualified Teachers it is considered as the Best UGC NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh. We have a record of more than 500 Students successfully qualified their UGC NET.
Some Essential Tips
- Smart Study: – One should study smartly for the exam. This differentiates the Winners from the Losers. Instead of counting the numbers of hours you study see how effectively you have studied. Smart work is the Key to Success.
- ‘CAN DO’ Attitude: – Having a Positive Attitude towards what you do is of Utmost Importance. One should never give up, no matter what had happened in the Past. Work towards your Goal with a Positive Attitude.
- Prepare Notes: – Preparing Short-Notes is the best way of practicing your syllabus in a short time and revise everything. You can write down important things and related facts and points. Using underlining and highlighting headings will help you to make better notes. Writing notes will also help you in remembering things.
- Practice Mock Test: – One should practice Mock TEST and Previous years Question Papers. It helps the Candidate in developing the Right Strategy. It will also boost the Speed of the Candidate.
- Time Management: – Time management is the most important aspect of exam preparation. More often than not, many students look at time as their enemy because they start preparing a little too late in a haphazard manner, which causes too much confusion. Without proper time management studying will not benefit you much because you won’t be able to organize your syllabus in sync with the amount of time you have.
- Study Material: – One should refer good books and Good Study Material that may help you to clear your basic concepts and logics as well as cover whole syllabus. Gyan Sagar Institute, Best UGC NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh provides Complete Coaching for UGC NET along with Best Study Material.
- Stay Healthy: – While preparing for the Exam it is very important to remain fit and healthy. Do yoga and meditation to remain healthy, take a proper sleep and a healthy diet.
UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh – Gyan Sagar Institute, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. We Offer UGC NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Expert faculties help to become master of a particular subject and become eligible for lectureship and make their future secure. More focus is on quality. The faculty is well qualified, highly instructive and interactive. The shared efforts of our Gyan Sagar Institute team present the most excellent methods for students to do their UGC NET Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Visit Website : UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh