NDA Entrance Examination is a dream for students who want to serve the Nation. The uniform and the pride in serving the country is incomparable. Almost every student in the country prepare for NDA entrance exam to make this dream a reality. Right tactics and good method can make this dream true.
Gyan Sagar Institute provides the best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.The UPSC conducts the NDA Exam twice a year and many students appear in this exam to get selected for the defence services. The NDA Exam consists of a written test and a personality cum intelligence test called SSB Interview. The candidates, who clear both the exams, are recommended for the final selection.
Tips to Crack NDA Written Exam
- Study Material: Preparation from right books is very necessary. Market is full of large number of book stocks but every book is worth, not possible. After the complete analysis, we have prepared some good books that help you for scoring good marks.
- Get your Mathematics and English brushed up: Mathematics and English are very important for you if you are planning to face NDA Exam. You must be very fast in making calculations as you can’t afford to waste time in calculations while solving mathematics section and for this, you have to practice very hard. While for English, you have to read as much as you can. Read anything like English newspapers, blogs, novels, books or you can listen to English news channels.
- Current Affairs: It will get better only with time; make a habit of reading newspaper, following social media on social networking websites, read weekly magazines. These habits will keep you updated on current affair.
- Learn shortcuts, avoid length calculation on paper do it in your mind.
- Time management is the most important aspect of exam preparation. More often than not, many students look at time as their enemy because they start preparing a little too late in a haphazard manner, which causes too much confusion. Without proper time management studying will not benefit you much because you won’t be able to organize your syllabus in sync with the amount of time you have.
- If you are really serious about passing the written exam and scoring well in it, consider solving as many question papers that you can lay your hands upon. The trend so far has been that the blueprint of the written examination has not changed significantly over all these years.
- It may well be boring to prepare history section. But at least don’t skip the part associated with the history of our country! Lots of questions are asked, which are related to Indian history. Skipping this section will prove to be a costly mistake! Prepare this section well.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Visit Website : NDA Coaching in Chandigarh