PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute is one of the best coaching institute for PU CET Chandigarh. We provide coaching for PU CET and other university entrance exams. Our institute has carved a niche for itself within a short period of time. We believe in providing quality education and best of facilities to our students. We guarantee 100% results with money back offer (if the student is not satisfied).We have the best faculty in town with learned and experienced teachers. Our institute is the best because of its highest success track records. We have small size batches with individual attention, free demo classes, healthy and a competitive environment, guest lectures by esteemed professors. We also provide full study material including previous year question papers. So, we recommend you on joining Gyan Sagar Institute for achieving your goals and passing your exams with flying colors. Gyan Sagar institute is india Best PU CET Coaching institute in Chandigarh
Panjab University is one of the oldest universities in India. It is ranked among the top institutions in India. It has been a pioneer in education since 1882, making it the oldest university of India. According to a survey conducted by a top notch magazine, Panjab University has been given a world ranking. It has its regional centers at Hoshiarpur, Muktsar and Ludhiana. It runs a wide range of degree programmes including Arts, Sciences, Commerce. Management, Law, Engineering and Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Animal Husbandy and Agriculture. Dr. Manmohan Singh(former Prime Minister), I.K Gujral, Kalpana Chawla, Sushma Swaraj, Kapil sibal, Gul Panag etc are all alumnis of this reputed institution. PU CET ENTRANCE EXAM COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Common Entrance Test or CET is conducted yearly by Panjab University. Applications are invited for admission to B.sc, B.Pharma (semester system) at P.U campus and BHMS at Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, sec-26 Chandigarh through PU CET(UnderGraduate). Panjab University Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted on 3r week of May,2017.
Reasons For Joining Our Institute PU CET Entrance Exam
Important Dates PU CET UG 2017:-
Releasing Date for application Form-:Released
Prospectus and application form of Official website of Punjab University will start Date-:3rd Week of March 2017
Admit Card issue-: 2nd Week of the may 2017
PU CET Entrance Exam Date : 3rd Week of May 2017
Result Declare-: First Week of the June 2017
Availability of Courses under CET:
B.Sc (Hons School) in Anthropology, B.Pharma, Biochemistry, Biophysics ; Biotechnology; Zoology; Botany (20 for open; 03 for FN/PIO/NRI); Chemistry; Mathematics; Geology ; Mathematics & Computing; Physics; Microbiology ; Physics & Electronics.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have appeared or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from CBSE or any equivalent exam are eligible for CET. Reservations are provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC and other category. 5% seats are reserved for candidates suffering from physical disabilities.
The test will be conducted in the following subjects, such as;
- Physics: This paper will consist of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The time duration allotted for this paper will be of 70 minutes.
- Chemistry: This paper consists of 60 questions of 2 marks each. Time duration is of 70 minutes.
- Mathematics: This paper will consist of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The time duration allotted for it is 70 minutes.
- Biotechnology : This paper consists of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The time duration allotted for it is 70 minutes.
- Computer Sciences: It consists of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The total marks are 120 and time duration is of 70 minutes.
Negative marking will be done for every wrong answer. ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The Seats are distributed according to the merit list. The age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December. The availability of seats are as follows for B.Sc:
- Anthropology:- (Total No. of Seats 34,30 for Gen. and 4 for Reserved Category)
- Biochemistry:- (Total No. of Seats 34,30 for Gen. and 4 for Reserved Category)
- Biophysics :- (Total No. of Seats 29 seats,4 for Reserved)
- Biotechnology: – (Total No. of Seat 17,15 for Gen.,2 for Reserved)
- Botany:- (Total No. of Seats 23,20 for Gen.,3 for Reserved)
- Chemistry:- (Total No. of Seats 66,58 for Gen.,8 for Reserved)
- Geology :- (Total No. of Seats 34,30 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
- Mathematics:- (Total No. of Seats 29,25 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
- Mathematics & Computing :- (Total No. of Seats 17,15 for Gen. 2 for Reserved)
- Microbiology:- (Total No. of Seats 33,29 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
- Physics:- (Total No. of Seats 46,40 for Gen. 6 for Reserved)
- Physics & Electronics:- (Total No. of Seats 23,20 for Gen. 3 for Reserved)
- Zoology:- (Total No. of Seats 29,25 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
SCF 118-120,3rd Floor,Above State Bank of India