IAS Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute Best IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh Established by passionate & enthusiastic group of teachers. Gyan Sagar Institute is the top IAS Coaching institute in Chandigarh for best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh. It has earned huge reputation amongst student community because of intense teaching and promising results. Gyan Sagar Institute IAS Institute Chandigarh is known for its brilliant and dedicated faculty, it’s student centric teaching methodology and exam specific study material. So Gyan Sagar Institute IAS Coaching Center is a one stop solution for, IAS Education. UPSC exam preparation & Civil Services coaching in Chandigarh with nominal fees the Best IAS Coaching Centers in Chandigarh in the private sector. You can select among the best IAS Coaching center in Chandigarh for your needs after you have enquired from local students who have taken guidance from such Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh. This is very important, as many complaints have recently been filed against coaching centers that have not delivered what they promised due to their outsourcing from Chandigarh. We hope the listed IAS Institute in Chandigarh will help and guide you to find the Best IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. you can hope to see your name among the winners you must put everything you have into the preparation process. Students preparing for their civil services exams acknowledge that Gyan Sagar Institute is one of the finest IAS Coaching Centers in Chandigarh. The faculty and staff members here have unmatched experience in the industry and have shaped the career and future of hundreds of aspirants. The premier UPSC Coaching in Chandigarh offers professional coaching through UPSC classes and IAS classes conducted by a team of highly trained and expert faculty members from leading institutions and universities. Gyan Sagar Institute is committed to providing quality support to needy students hoping to be future IAS officers.
Prepare for IAS:-
For an exam that can give you an envied career for life, the preparations have to be massive It is not must to attend an IAS Coaching, but its helpful for proper guidance and knowledge to take up online or classroom IAS coaching from a reputed institute. IAS classroom.Classroom coaching will be advantageous in terms of peer learning and competition, and easy accessibility to tutor for right guidance. However it could be very expensive. Online IAS coaching / Self Preparation. It includes online classes, mock tests, study material and self study help. Also, it would cost comparatively very less than classroom coaching. The basic requirement for appearing in IAS exam is that the aspirant should be graduate and with in the group 21 – 32. Every year more than 9 lakh aspirants take IAS exam. As we offer group coaching, we make sure we give personal attention to each of our students. We help you understand and analyses the concepts using quick learning methods, thereby helping you save time and achieve success. Find people who are in your situation or in your organization and socialize with them to utilize that time for discussions. You will thus have time to chill with friends who are serious about the IAS exam. It will also fulfill your social needs and keep you stress free.Look for notes and study material that are short and effective. But some topics you will have to do in-depth studies. Use memory techniques that speed up your learning. Frequently practice giving tests and writing answers. That will work as revision and practice.
What’s the IAS Age Limit:-
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam should not be above than 32 years of age.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulation of organization.
What’s the Age Relaxation:-
| Category of Applier
|Upper Age Limits|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||43 YRS.|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty||
Do You Know, What Is IAS Qualification?
Applicants, who are applying for Indian Administrative Service, should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University or Institute.
- At the time of Civil Services Main Examination, applicants must show their final year result.
- If applicants, who have completed final professional MBBS or other Medical Examination but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for Civil Services (Main) Examination, they will be temporarily admitted to the Examination. At the time of interview, applicants have to require producing original Degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University or Institute.
- Applicants, who have done professional/ technical qualifications which recognized by Government equivalent to professional and technical degree, are also eligible to apply.
What is the IAS Selection Procedure:-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary and main examination.
- After qualifying the said exams will be called for the next level which interview is round and it will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
What is the IAS Exam Pattern:-
- The exam pattern contains two phases Preliminary & Main which are discussed below:
- The Civil Services (Main) Exam includes Written as well as Interview.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam is of Objective Type. After clearing the exam you will appear for Main Exam.
Preliminary Exam consist 2 papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 for which detailed syllabus is presented here:-
- History of India and Indian national movement
- Economic and social development Ecology- – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian and world geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science.
- Logical Reasoning and analytical ability.
- English language comprehension skills.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
Do You Know These Facts about IAS?
IAS is also known as Indian Administrative Service exam, which is one of toughest exams conducted by union public service commission. IAS is one of the highest designations offered by Government of India.. Indian Administrative Service exam is organized every year on national level. This Exam is also known as Civil Services Examination and a huge number of candidates apply for this examination. After qualifying this examination, qualified candidates get the prestigious positions in Union Government. Dear candidates we hope that the information provided on this page will be surely prove beneficial for you. We hope that the IAS New Syllabus and IAS Paper Pattern will be helpful for you in your preparations. Candidates can check timely updates of IAS Syllabus 2017 through this page regularly by keep visiting here time to time. if you have query related to above given details, you can ask in comment box that is given below and our expert team members will try to sort your query as soon as possible.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 93161171122,9316161122
Site : http://www.gyansagarinstitute.com/