High Court Clerk Coaching Institute
Gyan Sagar Institute is a leading institute in Coaching of high Court Clerk Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. High court Exams Preparation require dedictaion the study material that are based on the latest syllabus of exam. Especially for the students wants to join Gyan Sagar Institute for High Court Clerk Exam Coaching in Haryana. If the students are willing to join Best High Court Clerk Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Almost of the all institutes claim to the best quality of teaching is another factor that should be judged before you select court exams coaching it can be done by talking to the counsellor or attending demo classes or even best if you can visit the center and talks to students already enrolled with the Gyan Sagar Institute. you can get the good Score in the Examination. So Check the given Syllabus and Perform well in the Examination.The Punjab & Haryana High Court has released the recruitment notification for the posts of clerk.At Gyan Sagar Institute we believe that assurnace of quaility should not be just verbal rather it should be experienced our faculty memebers do focus on concept clarity.
Punjab and Haryana High court Recruitment 2017:
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 327 Clerk. Apply Online before 23 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name: Clerk
- of vacancy: 327 Posts
Name of Posts: Clerk
- BC of Haryana:66Posts
- SC/ST of Haryana:72 Posts
- ESM:50 Posts
- PHC of Haryana:05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Recruitment :
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
- For General:18 to 42 years
- For SC/ST/BC of Haryana:18 to 46 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency test interview.
Application Fee :The recruitment fee is Rs.1000 for UR, Rs.250 for ST, BC, ESM, SC, Rs.500 for Female paid via SBI Challan.
- Starting Date for Online Application:26-12-2016
- Last date time for registration step I:23-01-2017
- Last date time for registration step II:27-01-2017
- Last date for receipt of application fee:25-01-2017
Syllabus For High Court Exam Coaching In Chandigarh:
- General Knowledge: The candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. . So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- English Composition: Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Voice of Verbs, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Essay and Letter.
Join the Best High Court Clerk Exam Coaching Institute:
Our dedicated doubt clearance cell helps students to clarify their from our faculty teams. Gyan Sagar Institute Provide the integrated study material that is developed by subjects experts with extensive experience. Prepare for Clerk Exam with Gyan Sagar Institute the trustworthy place for High Court Clerk Exam… it is the hub of education, Daily 2-3 hours Classes 7 days a week Special Classes for computer. Regular Mock test and Practice papers are given for home for practicing and improving the skills like speed so that you can complete your entrance test in Time. Gyan Sagar Institute programs provide you with study material and tests, which are beneficial for the actual CLERK exams. This training program and Hostel facility available for the outsides student Gyan Sagar Institute we provide 100% practically training & guaranty to crack the exam. Candidates who haven’t applied to this recruitment till now can check the official Website .All these posts will be filled by direct recruitment exam Syllabus 2017 & Office Assistant Modal Paper/ Sample paper also. We also provide the official link to check the proper exam pattern and syllabus:
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute For High Court CLERK EXAM Coaching In Chandigarh?
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 9316161122,9316171122
Site : http://www.gyansagarinstitute.com/