HAS Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute is the Best HAS Coaching institute in Chandigarh. Gyan Sagar Institute is known as the most specialized HAS Coaching Center of Chandigarh, which is consistently performing at high levels. We have earned the reputation of achieving the highest success. The HAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Our outcome strategy of teaching methodology helps their candidates in HAS Entrance Exam Preparation. Our group of specialists will put all efforts to push ahead students towards their goal. Our aim is to accomplish student’s fantasy of the clearing HAS examination. We are now the Best HAS Coaching in Chandigarh, Top Coaching Institute for HAS in Chandigarh, Best Coaching for HAS in Chandigarh, Our team consists of expert educators, proficient administrators and devoted researchers, who work hard to bring out the best in you. That is the reason we are at the peak point of the Best HAS Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Our Teachers put each one of their attempts on the students, with the goal that they can secure the objective of clearing the HAS examination. Gyan Sagar Institute We create interesting classroom environment for our students so that they feel like studying here without any burden. There is also availability of small size batches Coaching Classes for HAS Coaching in Chandigarh so that students can be easily comfortable with teacher and easily interacts with them and updated study material, techniques and strategies to clear HAS exam. Apart from the written exam preparation we also prepares the students for Interview. Gyan Sagar Institute is one of the best Institute for HAS Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best HAS Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute offers Best Coaching Classes for HAS Exam and well known for its own course study material which covers practice sets and entire syllabus. The one of the best institute of HAS Coaching in Chandigarh offers special coaching classes to equip students with every material for the examination. Gyan Sagar Institute is one of the excellent coaching for HAS Coaching Center in Chandigarh. we offer best study core syllabus notes, public administration coaching classes, numerous booklets for every subjects, Strategy and book to clear HPAS Exam.
Candidates must have Bachelor degree or diploma or any other equivalent from government affiliated university or institution. Candidates who are appearing for final exams can also apply for the exam.
Candidate age should lie in between 21 year – 36 years Age relaxation as per govt. rule applicable.
Syllabus Exam Pattern for HAS:-
The Preliminary exam is an elimination test which comprises of two objective types Papers:-
Paper I:- General Studies:- This paper is a test of candidates general awareness and understanding of disciplines like History, Polity, Economy with special reference to Himachal Pradesh. Art & Culture; Geography; Environmental Issues relating to Bio Diversity and Climate Change; General Science.
Paper II: Aptitude Test:- Decision Making and Problem Solving; Interpersonal Skills; Data Interpretation of Class 10th level; LR and Analytical Ability; General Mental Ability; Basic Numeracy; Data Sufficiency.
There will be two papers of objective type in the preliminary Examination. The questions will be based on Multiple Choice Answer on the following topics:-
- Paper I:General Studies (200 Marks)-100 Questions
- Paper II:Aptitude Test (200 Marks)-100 Questions
- Each question is of 2 marks. Paper I and II are of 400 marks (200 marks each
Posts through HPAS Examination:-
- HP Police Services (Deputy Superintendent of Police)
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Labour & Conciliation Officer
HPAS Prelims Exam Pattern:-
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Combined Competitive Examination consists of following stages:-
Stage -I: Preliminary Examination:-
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 20 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the Posts / Service Only those candidates who have been declared to have qualified the preliminary examination by the H.P. Public Service Commission in a year will be eligible for admission to the main examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
Stage -II: Main Written Examination:-
HPAS Mains Exam Pattern:-
The candidates who are declared qualified in the (Preliminary) examination shall be required to apply for (Main) written examination separately on the prescribed application form available from the official website.
For HAS Mains examination syllabus is given below:-
- General Studies:History; Current Affairs of National and International Importance, Indian economy and geography.
- Hindi:Translation of English Passages into Hindi
- English: Vocabulary, comprehension, Precise writing, Unseenpassages, Grammar etc.
Interview:- This is conducted to test the knowledge of the candidate. It also checks the candidate’s confidence and passion for the post.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 9316161122,9316171122
Site : http://www.gyansagarinstitute.com/